Intergrated Sales Account Executive
- Houston, TX
When Texans in this part of the state want to find out what there is to do -- or what other people did -- they turn to the Houston Press and to its online edition at www.houstonpress.com. The city's only major news and entertainment weekly is as brash and freewheeling as Houston itself. And that no-holds-barred approach has garnered results, including: Winner in Feature Reporting for non-daily publications in the 2012 national Sigma Delta Chi awards, winner in Column Writing for the 2011 Maggies Awards, two first places in the 2011 Best of the West competition, five first places in the 2011 statewide Lone Star Awards, winner in the 2011 Texas Gavel Awards, first place in the 2011 national Association of Food Journalists for our food blog, Eating …Our Words.
With over 600,000 readers each month in print and more than 3 million page views each month online, readers like what they see in the Houston Press.
The Houston Press, Houston’s go to source for local news, arts, music and entertainment, is seeking an energetic, outgoing individual for Integrated Sales Account Executive position.
The right candidate will be responsible for selling multi-platform advertising solutions and creating integrated marketing campaigns. Houston Press is a full service media company offering Digital Advertising (email marketing, banner advertising, SEO, SEM, local ad networks, banner re-targeting, mobile apps, etc), Print advertising, and Event Sponsorships.
Future Houston Press Integrated Seller:
• Motivated, competitive and posses a strong work ethic.
• Able to prospect leads, identify marketing objectives and create a multiplatform custom campaign to achieve the clients marketing objectives
• Witty, outgoing and personable,
• Strong skill set with developing and building business relationships
• Isn’t afraid to make a cold call
• Internally motivated and hungry to succeed
• Solid understanding of the media/online marketing/advertising industry
• Can analyze research and present data relevant to achieving client return on investment.
• History of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Outside of the box thinker
• Understanding of the sales process
• Responsible and organized – can see a campaign through from inception to execution.
• Sales experience is preferred, but not necessary
• Dependable Transportation, Valid Drivers License and Insurance
• PC literacy is necessary, including MS Office.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance and 401(k)
- Paid time off your first year and 20 vacation days after only 4 years!
- Additional optional benefits such as Legal Plan Services, Pet Insurance, and Auto/Home Insurance