Senior Account Executive at Dallas V Digital Services
- 3800 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Dallas Observer is proud to be part of Voice Media Group - publisher of metropolitan newsweeklies and websites in major markets across the United States and owner of V Digital Services, a leading full service digital marketing agency and trusted Google Partner. We’ve combined grassroots journalism and strong local relationships to become essential players in key markets. Our history spans four decades of community influence with more than 25 years of digital marketing experience. We are committed to an integrity-based approach. Each of our customers receives personalized, high-touch service and we drive creative, data-driven results to our customers. Voice Media Group is a diversified media and technology company that specializes in serving advertisers, business owners and readers across the country as the digital heir to one of America’s most successful media organizations.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Senior Account Executive to develop the agency’s mid-market and enterprise level digital sales. We need someone that is well-versed in asking for six-figure deals and knows how to navigate Fortune 2000 companies.
This position is one of the most vital in the company, as we look to further extend our agency’s reach beyond the SMB market. Our portfolio of solutions includes products that are designed to get results such as SEO, PPC, Paid Media, Display Advertising, Social Media, Programmatic, Retargeting, IP Targeting, E-mail, Mobile Advertising, Web Design, Content Production, Event Sponsorships and more.
The Senior Account Executive plays an important role in our business by meeting quick deadlines, keeping a full pipeline, managing Salesforce activity, and communicating regularly with upper management. Attention to detail, staying informed of digital advertising best practices, and having a passion for all things digital are critical aspects of the position.
If you can sell, you love digital, love an awesome office, then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
The Senior Account Executive will:
• Prospect mid-market and enterprise level business and aggressively pursue and close new business
• Possess a Hunter Mentality. This position is not about managing a book of business it is about identifying opportunities and closing new sales.
• Provide strategic advice, establish client KPI’s and drive best ROI on a client’s advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
• Acquire an intimate knowledge of our capabilities, specifically within our programmatic platforms, Paid Media and SEO products.
• Be able to interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients' monthly investments.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in digital media sales, media sales, or consultative B2B sales with mid-market to enterprises level businesses (required)
• Proven prospecting and new business development skills - a true Hunter's mentality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - a dynamic, strong, relationship builder.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Passion, desire and motivation to sell digital products.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
We provide training, resources, and support to help you succeed, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, gas reimbursements, paid holidays, paid sick, 401K and paid vacation. Compensation consists of a base salary plus monthly performance-based commissions and bonuses will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.