Multi-Media Account Executive at the Dallas Observer
- 3800 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Dallas Observer is part of Voice Media Group, the nation’s premier group of weekly newspapers and online publications. We’ve combined grassroots journalism and strong local relationships to become essential players in key markets. Our history spans four decades of community influence with more than 25 years of digital marketing experience. We are committed to an integrity-based approach. Each of our customers receives personalized, high-touch service and we drive creative, data-driven results to our customers.
The right candidate will be responsible for selling multi-platform advertising solutions including Digital Advertising (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Programmatic, Email & Mobile Advertising, Web Design, and Content Production), Print advertising, Event Sponsorships, and annual glossy publications to an eclectic and exciting group of clients.
We are looking for connected, social-media savvy, high-energy, hyper-productive individuals who devour advertising media and want to be part of a dynamic sales team. Multi-Media Account Executives will be responsible for prospecting leads, making calls and going on appointments to bring in new business.
Job Requirements :
- Outside and/or inside sales experience, preferably in an advertising sales/business development and/or online media environment.
- Making minimum of 100-150 outbound sales calls and securing and completing a minimum of 10-15 outside appointments per week.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the online marketing/advertising industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to sell with a consultative approach and an "ask for their business" mindset.
- Strong skill set with developing and building business relationships.
- Dependable Transportation, Valid Drivers License and Insurance
Dallas Observer Offers:
- Great environment with the ability to work with fun, exciting, and unique business owners.
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Base Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Gas Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick time
- Additional optional benefits include: Legal Plan Services, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance