Social Media Specialist
- 1201 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85034, USA
About Phoenix New Times:
Phoenix New Times is proud to be part of Voice Media Group - publisher of metropolitan newsweeklies and websites in major markets across the United States and owner of V Digital Services, a leading full service digital marketing agency and trusted Google Partner. Our history spans five decades of community influence and we are committed to an integrity-based approach. Each of our customers receives personalized, high-touch service and we drive creative, data-driven results to our customers.
Social Media Specialist
The Phoenix New Times is looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist to develop, launch and maintain effective social media campaigns for multiple Phoenix New Times clients. This individual will be responsible to deliver strategic and engaging content across multiple social media platforms, respond to inbound messages in a timely manner on client’s behalf, develop and execute social ad campaigns, provide research, recommendations, and be an expert in social advertising with the ability to make recommendations for best use of this media in support of client objectives.
- Create monthly content calendars that are in line with client’s goals, voice and expectations & publish content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Google + that captures the attention and maximizes the engagement of users in the social media environment.
- Non-generic posting: custom content for every client
- Engage in active listening on Twitter to connect with users who are using keywords that are related back to the client’s products / services Requirements
- Monitor and respond to inbound messages and reviews on client's social profiles
- Work closely with production team on creative to ensure it is aligned to achieve client goals
- Establish and optimize client’s pages within each platform to increase the social media presence
- Organize monthly reports that highlight wins and provides assessment back to the clients
- Stay on top of social media technology trends and strategies, best practices, concepts and industry developments
- Uses analytics tools to develop monthly reports.
- Oversee advertising program budgets and monitor client expenditures.
- Lead the ad user experience with testing and optimizations (i.e. ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.).
- Identify new opportunities to drive results and improve performance
- Contribute to new business efforts including proposals, research and pitching.
- Build and maintain solid, trusting relationships for long term client success.
- 2+ Years experience in Social Media Marketing and Management including posting and responding on behalf of multiple brands on at least two of the major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Google+
- Proven experience in social networking and analytics tools
- Experience with Facebook Advertising and Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience using 3rd Party social media management tools such as SOCi, Hootsuite, or Sprinklr.
- Strong understanding of Facebook Insights and the ability recommend actions based on the data it provides.
- Passion for designing and writing content with exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, incredibly organized, data driven and customer service focused
- Ability to deliver client focused solutions based off client goals
We offer a base salary of $33K-$40K DOE, and career growth opportunities in a fun, fast paced work environment. We also offer a full benefits package to include medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, paid vacation & more!
If you are a passionate, hard-working individual that thrives in fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic, fun team then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.