Sales Coordinator at the Dallas Observer
- Dallas, TX
Dallas Observer is part of Voice Media Group, the nation’s premier group of weekly newspapers and online publications. We’ve combined grassroots journalism and strong local relationships to become essential players in key markets. Our history spans four decades of community influence with more than 25 years of digital marketing experience. We are committed to an integrity-based approach. Each of our customers receives personalized, high-touch service and we drive creative, data-driven results to our customers.
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales Department. You will be responsible for:
- Database management
- A variety of spreadsheets and on-going report maintenance
- Providing clerical assistance to the sales team
- Conceptualizing advertising campaigns that achieve client and business goals.
- Delivering campaign ideas to graphic designers for advertisement creation.
- Drafting copy for advertisements, event listings, contests & promotions.
- Preparing sales presentations and proposals.
- Coordinating and managing the flow of information from signing to executing a campaign.
- Creating insertion orders to ensure campaigns are booked properly.
- Traffic ads for print & digital advertising campaigns.
- Produce weekly reports for sales meetings, end of campaign recap reports and accommodate additional reporting requests.
- Provide direct assistance to a Senior Account Executive by managing accounts including contract signing, billing, campaign execution, and recaps
Qualifications desired are:
- Thorough and precise, paying strong attention to detail – ability to cross check proofs and communicate adjustments as needed.
- Experience with Project Management a plus
- Persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities.
- Well organized, comfortable multi-tasking projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Resourceful and highly dependable.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Ability to work both as a team and independently – self-starter who is able to initiate projects and solutions without being prompted.
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and work well under pressure.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint is a requirement - A+.
• A fun and exciting work environment
• Paid Training
• Career Advancement
• Medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401(k)
Candidates must have reliable transportation and must pass a background check.
If you are the right person to join our team, please e-mail your resume to us! HURRY! We are looking to fill this position right away!