- 2310 Parklake Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30345, USA
In an age of digital marketing saturation, our goal is to shine the spotlight on face-to-face interaction, and the power of direct marketing. Our team of marketing specialists bridges the gap between our clients and their target audience by delivering campaigns with a personal touch and being the Voice of the brands.
We are searching for a Brand Promoter, which will welcome our guests warmly and in a positive, courteous, attentive, and professional manner. They will be lively, outgoing, energetic, and approachable. This position will provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers while demonstrating the company values and supporting the mission. The Brand Ambassador will report to the General Services Manager for day to day activities and coordinate marketing duties with the Chief Marketing Officer.
Salary range: $47000 - $55000 per year.
- Work well with a team and comfortable speaking in front of groups and engaging with new people in person and digitally.
- Genuinely welcome to our guests and engage with a positive attitude and in a courteous, attentive, and professional manner.
- Model behavior to inspire a high level of service and set the pace for others to emulate.
- Educate others about our brand; positively promote the brand at all times.
- Build relationships and emotional connections within our community.
- Be positive, charismatic, motivating, and engaging.
- Always be warm in dealing with difficult people.
- Make people smile.
- Participate in several marketing communications and promotional programs and activities.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate person/department.
- Notify the General Manager of facility issues, cleaning requests, and security issues.
- Maintain accurate visitor logs.
- Assist in updating building security access systems and running security reports, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Act with integrity, trust, and respect for our employees, peers, and customers per our Mission, Declaration, and Statement of Purpose.
- Candidate must thrive and be able to keep up with an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Must have high attention to detail in all aspects of the role, work quickly and accurately
- High-level of integrity and intelligence
- Must be able to think critically, effectively, anticipate needs and issues
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Good relationship buildings skills both inside and outside of the organization
- "No task is too small" mentality
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience