Project Manager for Web Development
Visus is a growing boutique web development company that excels at designing and developing content management systems for corporate websites and at creating custom web applications. We are a leading Sitefinity Certified Partner and MVP, and a Microsoft Partner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Project Manager, who is proactive and very well organized, to join our team and manage web development projects for our clients.
At Visus, we believe software is more than just an application or platform - it’s a customer touchpoint, a revenue generator, a competitive edge. Company to company, project to project, we help our clients reshape their companies through digital transformation to succeed in a digital-first world by focusing on enhancing the customer experience and improving operational efficiency. Our 4D process, innovative solutions, and problem-solving skills coupled with outstanding customer service continue to set us apart year after year.
Our company ethos is to value long term partnerships with our clients over short-term profits.
Our internal guideline is to provide OCE (Outstanding Customer Experience) to each and every client.
The primary role of a project manager at Visus is to organize and manage each project’s timeline, budget, and resources including communicating with the client, development team, and management in order to efficiently guide projects to completion on time, within budget, and with the highest standard of quality and customer service.
The projects we work on vary, making our work exciting. (See some of our success stories on our website.)
Here are some attributes about you that will make you successful in this role:
- You love technology and understand the elements of web applications to be a liaison between the client and the development team.
- You are proactive and always planning ahead to meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
- You are a great communicator and respond to inquiries in a timely manner to both clients and the internal team.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills to perform your job efficiently.
- You take ownership and pride in your work.
- You are detail oriented from taking client meeting notes to providing input to the development team on client requests.
- You are a team player and a self-starter.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and clients.
- You like bringing your A game to work every day.
- Manage project timelines, budget, and status
- Lead client status and requirements gathering meetings
- Manage communications with our clients and liaise with internal team
- Manage boards and tickets in Jira
- Ensure quality work products are delivered to clients
- Review developer estimates and help create proposals.
- Create project plans and schedules.
- Resource planning
- Time approvals
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated success in managing multiple web projects.
- Understanding the fundamentals of web applications and content management systems. A software development background is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with Jira or kanban boards for sprint planning
- Ability to create project plans in MS Project a plus
- Team player with a great attitude and friendly disposition.
This is a full-time hybrid position. Work is conducted during Pacific Standard Time business hours (8:30 AM PDT - 5:30 PM PDT).
If you like taking ownership of web development projects to shepherd them from beginning to end while delivering an outstanding customer experience, we encourage you to apply.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with company contributions
- A great team environment where your ideas will have an impact on the company and the solutions for our clients
- Team gatherings (online now) to celebrate company successes and foster team building
It's a great time to join us and work with an outstanding team and a company that cares about its employees and delivering outstanding solutions.
If this role is not for you, please forward it to someone you know who you believe would be a great fit for this position.