- 5385 Hollister Ave, Goleta, CA 93111, USA
Visus LLC is an established technology consulting company in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA. Visus has been listed as a top 20 software development firm by the Pacific Business Times. We currently work with marquee clients in our region and are looking to expand to Southern California.
We are passionate about transforming our clients’ business problems and ideas into robust and extensible software applications that help them succeed in the marketplace. Our discovery process, innovative solutions, strategic approach, problem-solving skills and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart.
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator who possesses solid administrative skills, and is easy to work with. The candidate should be detail oriented, highly organized, punctual and with strong computer skills. Experience in the Microsoft Office suite is essential and required, experience with Quickbooks is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and personable with a can do and positive attitude. This position will report directly to the CFO and work with the CEO.
- Review time entries from time tracking system for all team members on a daily basis
- Prepare and review invoices for monthly billing cycle
- Check for spelling and grammar errors and make any required corrections
- Deliver accurate invoices
- Obtain approval for and enter vendor invoices
- Obtain approval for and enter all credit card invoices
- Enter data and prepare weekly check run
- Apply client payments to A/R
- Follow up with clients to ensure timely payments
- Prepare deposits and scan checks
- A/R aging update report
- Reconcile bank, credit card, and other accounts as necessary
- Follow up with employees and project managers to ensure time keeping is updated on a daily basis
- Prepare 1099 forms to send out
- Track vacation and paid sick time for employees.
- Filing, scanning, and organization of documents.
- Handle sensitive information and documents with confidentiality.
- Ability to process semi-monthly payroll, preferred.
- Run the day-to-day functions of the office
- Maintain and keep office, break room, conference room and supply room clean and well organized
- Maintain stock levels of snacks, coffee, etc in breakfroom
- Greet visitors, clients, and callers in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Order and pickup lunch, on occasion, for the team and client meetings
- Make travel arrangements, as necessary
- Plan, coordinate and support special company events as needed
- Post job descriptions online and respond to candidates.
- Schedule interviews with candidates as needed
- Assist with company car maintenance
- Watering of a few office plants once a week
- Take on additional tasks and special projects as necessary under CEO and CFO's guidance
- 2+ years of experience of in office administration
- Must be a team player with a passion for excellence
- Quick study
- Trustworthy, dependable and punctual
- Friendly and professional at all times
- Excellent computer skills and adept at Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Beginning to intermediate experience with Quickbooks
- Highly organized and efficient with strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must enjoy working on a variety of tasks during the day
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- High level of integrity and discretion with proven record of handling confidential information
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Motivated self-starter, resourceful and creative problem solver
- Interest in technology is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent growth opportunity within our company
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with company contributions
- Great team environment where your ideas will have an impact
- Team outings to celebrate company successes and foster team building
This is a full time position at our office in Santa Barbara, CA. We have plenty of parking.
Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
It's a great time to join us and work with an outstanding team and a company that cares about its employees.
If this role is not for you, please forward it to someone you know whom you believe would be a great fit for this position.