Enterprise Account Executive (Enterprise Software Development Sales)
- Head Office: 5385 Hollister Ave. BLDG 12-101, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Visus LLC is an established and expanding software development company in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA. Visus provides Web and Mobile App development and Business Intelligence solutions to mid-market companies. Visus LLC has been listed as a top 20 software development firm by the Pacific Coast Business Times. We currently work with marquee clients in our region and are looking to expand to Southern California.
We are passionate about understanding and transforming our clients’ business problems into robust and elegant software applications that give them a competitive edge and help them succeed in their marketplace. Our discovery process, innovative solutions, and problem-solving skills coupled with outstanding customer service continue to set us apart year after year.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for identifying, qualifying and selling to new clients in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas of Southern California.
You will be joining a highly skilled team leveraging modern web, mobile, and big data technologies in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
- Create a prospecting strategy
- Find and close six-figure opportunities in application development and business intelligence within our target market segment of $50M or more in revenue
- Work closely with the CEO of Visus LLC and existing sales team.
- Work with existing sales team to establish a revenue generation process to help the company reach its revenue goals.
- Be an integral part of the growth
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in selling Application Development (Web and Mobile) and Business Intelligence to C-level executives in mid-market companies ($50M to $2B in revenue)
- Ability to articulate solutions and their value to prospects
- Experience selling and orchestrating deal sizes of $150K+
- Strong local market knowledge in Los Angeles County and Orange County with developed relationships and the ability to establish trust and credibility with business and IT professionals.
- Knowledge of selling disciplines, specifically Insight Selling with a tenacious approach towards goals.
Excellent organizational, time management, communication (written and oral), decision-making, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with excellent listening skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships with client executives within prospect companies
- Team player with a great attitude and friendly disposition.
- Professional appearance
What we offer:
- Excellent growth opportunity within our company
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with company contributions
- Great team environment where your ideas will have an impact
- Team outings to celebrate company successes and foster team building
It's a great time to join us and work with an outstanding team and a company that cares about its employees.
If this role is not for you, please forward it to someone you know whom you believe would be a great fit for this position.