Quality assurance (QA) Engineer
- 2 Rue de la Victoire, 75009 Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
VISUARY (visuary.com) is a Paris based start-up aiming to make the personalization of new homes accessible to everyone.
For this, we are developing a platform that allows buyers to view and personalize their accommodation online.
We are a team of eleven working fully remote.
You will join a dynamic and international team for a mission where you will have an impact. We are looking for autonomous and qualified people, wishing to take part in the adventure and experience the growth of the company.
What you would be working on:
The platform consists of several services and environments. You will be responsible for making sure the overall reliability of the webapp meets our standards.
You will need to define strict testing procedures in order to find bugs and qualify them. This role is key and solid knowledge and QA experience is required.
- Experience with defining and applying test procedures in a production environment
- Autonomous and proactive (we work remote)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Speaking French is a plus
- Basic software development skills appreciated
We are a startup with ambition, and therefore flexible on working conditions but demanding on the quality of work.
Daily meetings at 9AM UTC.
There will be technical tests.