Digital Associate Consultant
- Toronto, ON, Canada
At Magnet, our mission is to engineer the future of marketing by enabling smarter, more impactful advertising and marketing decisions.
Magnet is the consulting offering within the Vision 7 family. We combine the strategic breadth of consulting with the deep know-how of leading programmatic experts and marketing practitioners to our clients looking to unlock their data, better understand and utilize their marketing technologies and drive transformation into the Cloud. We also build data products that enable our agency network to help their clients unlock the power of their data and marketing investment.
Many of us hail from an engineering background and the early days of programmatic advertising and technology, where our belief in transparency and integrity helped us stand apart. We have carried that spirit and approach into everything we build and do today, and we’re looking to add a Digital Associate Consultant to our team!
Working closely with the Director of Strategic Operations, the Digital Engagement Manager and the Media Manager, the Digital Associate Consultant will manage projects through the entire lifecycle in a very collaborative environment.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance requests for ShopToyota.ca
- Act as the connection point between our Showroom team and the off-shore dev team
- Manage the development needs of each of the 5 Toyota Dealer regions, connecting directly with Showroom leads, media leads, and TCI stakeholders
- In charge of monthly billing and management of billing packages
- Keep track of revenue and all costs for reporting purposes across all TDA projects
Skills and experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role (project management or client service)
- Demonstrated capacity to lead digital projects
- Enthusiastic and curious problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Extremely organized and structured.
- Sweats the details and excellent time management skills.
- Agile - strong capacity to adapt in a changing environment and pivot with ease
- Good with numbers
What’s in it for you
- The chance to work at an innovative consultancy.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- A dog friendly office.
- We have a rooftop patio with space to breathe.
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Magnet Digital is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Magnet Digital is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.