- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide. Vision 7 International has four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective. Cossette is a leading marketing communications agency in Canada, providing fully integrated advertising services.
Cossette has offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax. Vision7 Media is Canada’s largest independent media planning, buying group, operating primarily under the Cossette Media and Jungle Media brands; Citizen Relations is a leading public relations company with an international presence (US, Canada, UK and Asia) and multiple global partnerships; The Camps Collective is a digital-based agency group that focuses on advertising, digital marketing, Internet communications and social media.
As a Financial Analyst, you will work closely with the Director of Finance and Administration (DFA) to support compilation of monthly financial results, forecast updates, regular monthly management reporting, including profitability, pricing, resource utilization, operational metrics, and other important KPIs. You will be responsible for regional accounting, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general journals. You will also play a key role in employee orientation and finance fundamentals training.
- Work closely with DFA to update and maintain monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation and analysis of regular monthly management reports; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Monitor financial KPIs (Contribution Margin, Utilization, AR) to ensure and improve operational efficiencies and profitability.
- Work with DFA, Business Unit Management, and other corporate finance groups to recommend actions to improve internal financial success.
- Maintain standard costing and pricing.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Journal preparation and reconciliation
- Overseeing internal job set-up and financial processing
- Developing and maintaining automated reports and processes that can be rolled out to agency managers to improve efficiencies.
- University degree or Diploma in Accounting
- 1-3 years work experience in finance, accounting, and/or operational analytics
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills highly recommended, as well as some exposure to business modelling.
Please apply for career opportunities @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
Vision7 is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.