- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. As a Media Planner, you will work on national CPG and teleco clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and presenting strategic direction for client campaigns
- Producing integrated media plans across all channels (traditional & digital) and contributing to award-winning work
- Maintaining analytical perspective, building out KPI and measurement frameworks
- Quality control; monitoring and working closely with direct/indirect reports to ensure all deliverables are met effectively (campaign and general administration)
- Championing best-in-class training and development for yourself and direct/indirect reports
- Providing input into developing and communicating the agency team’s POV on opportunities, trends, and issues to multiple stakeholders at various of levels of business
- Building and fostering strong client relationships
what you bring to the table.
- 3-4 years’ experience with media planning/buying in an agency environment
- Familiarity and knowledge across all media channels (360 planner)
- Client management experience and superior communication skills (written & verbal)
- CPG/Teleco/Financial industry knowledge is an asset
- Fluency in all syndicated media tools
- Knowledge of Adtraq is an asset
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.