Project Manager, Merchandise (Restaurant Communications & Advertising)
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great.
Passionate about advertising and communications, the Project Manager, Merchandise thrives on juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
If developing project plans, securing agency resources, driving consistency across multi-element programs and delivering on-time and on-budget, are just a few of the reasons you get up in the morning, then this role is for you. But it's not just about the execution. You thrive on building strong relationships and collaborating with your peers, clients and other agency partners to meet goals and help drive sales for one of the biggest iconic global brands. If you like to go beyond and shake things up, then our team is the place to be.
Working closely with the Program Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple, concurrent merchandising campaigns from project planning to delivery, all while meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems, and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations.
- Understand when (and why) to escalate issues.
- Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear direction for next steps
- Drive creation and ownership of project scope, detailed project plans and timelines, resourcing, priorities, deadlines, deliverables, schedules and financials in collaboration with Program Manager and account teams.
- Work closely with account, design and studio teams to efficiently plan and execute campaigns.
- Coordinate with Studio Director and Production Managers to plan deliverable output, photoshoot bookings, food ordering and successful delivery of production deliverables.
- Proactively set and manage client expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Be the day-to-day client and agency partner point-of-contact for all project related tasks.
- Building strong working relationships with agency clients & partners to establish a role as trusted advisor and partner
what you bring to the table.
- At least 4 years project management experience - preferable within the ad agency environment
- At least 2-3 years client management experience
- Experience working within restaurant or retail communications/advertising is considered an asset
- Experience working with print and motion studios is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints
- Experience with financial management and tracking, resource management and timeline creation
- Proficient in project management methodologies
- Can thrive in an organized and chaotic environment
- Enthusiastic Problem Solver; solution-oriented and critical thinker
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Proficient in Google Suite and other tools
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.