- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. As an Awards Manager, you will:
- Own award submissions for the agency.
- Create work back schedules.
- Manage the award show database.
- Communicate with senior leaders and executives for approvals.
- Communicate specs to studio and creative teams.
- Coordinate/collect full and complete campaign details for each piece of award show work (credits, client info, media info, creative assets).
- Package and label award show proofs/videos etc.
- Maintain updated list of award show wins.
- Organize and oversee layouts of award show proofs and digital files.
- Data entry of submissions with the necessary support from admin staff.
what you bring to the table.
- 2+ years of experience with award show submissions within an agency environment.
- Ability to manage projects and have great attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, advertising agency environment.
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive info.
- Must be proactive, take initiative.
- You are both a team player and able to work independently.
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.