Senior Manager, Delivery
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great.
As a Senior Manager, Delivery, you will:
- Manage the intricacies of process and teams over a wide range of projects in a creative setting.
- Combine the best practices of project management, with the strong soft and technical skills of an agency producer.
- Work to get everyone on the same page, from understanding the client, to understanding and managing the account and creative expectations and needs.
- Put yourself in the shoes of all of the various team members to understand each person's point of view.
- Be responsible for the ownership and delivery of projects.
- Keep projects on track by staying aware of the goal of the project, while ensuring that the internal and external stakeholders have a shared, collective understanding of that goal.
- Some additional responsibilities include:
1) Portfolio Management
- Weekly delivery priority scrums
- Resource challenges/escalations
- Smartsheet templates
- Client process workflows, efficiencies, optimization
- Client playbooks
- Revenue tracker and BCR management
- Billing for campaigns and opening/tracking/closing time tracking/expense jobs
- Liaison with Financial Operations team
- Portfolio reporting and insights
- Foster relationships with functional managers
2) Project Management
- Manage integrated programs with projects across a range of media
- Define and manage scope
- Develop timelines and estimates
- Project resourcing
- Manage project/program financials and reporting
- Proactively manage risk
what you bring to the table.
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- A deep understanding of financials including estimating, BCR tracking and revenue projections
- An understanding of agency disciplines
- Creative problem solving and thinking outside the box to resolve project scheduling issues
- Comfortable managing projects that range into the unknown and have never been tried
- Excel at managing projects that involve making tradeoffs among competing objectives and alternatives
- The drive to meet and exceed a client's project goal and expectations
- Have the necessary “field presence” in order to demonstrate the judgement needed to see a project through creative development and craft and beyond
- Always be on the lookout for the best creative alternatives and be able to support the team if the alternative leads to a new direction
- Be open to having and resolving potential conflict situations and challenge team members in order to move the project along
- Ability to get new team members up to speed on the group's goal as well as knowledge sharing
- Resourceful, resourceful, resourceful!
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible, and you’ll be too with weekly yoga and meditation.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.