- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
The Greenhouse team is on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. Never heard of the Greenhouse? The Greenhouse is a collaboration between Cossette, Cossette Media and the&partnership, formed in part to service TELUS.
As an 1:1 Strategist on the Greenhouse team, you will primarily be responsible for providing strategic support, via contributing to or leading a variety of strategy projects across our client’s 1:1 portfolio, in all channels. As a 1:1 champion, you ensure that internal and client teams approach our 1:1 activities with a spotlight on developing and strengthening the relationship between the consumer and the brand. As a strategist, you are naturally curious and a relentless problem-solver.
- Discover and articulate differentiating consumer insights and translate them into strategic and creative POVs and recommendations
- Provide day-to-day support and assist in 1:1 strategic activities, including 1:1 best practices, analysis + reporting, brief writing, communications planning and content planning
- Work across multiple teams - account, strategy, creative, media, partner agencies - communicating and reinforcing the 1:1 vision that drives success in our 1:1 activities
- Provide post-campaign analysis, pulling results from dashboards or through working with data teams, and develop insights and recommendations on how to improve future 1:1 activities; infuse these insights into both the client briefing process and during creative briefings.
- Aid in the development of 1:1 POVs and strategies, ranging from small-scale (one-offs) to larger-scale initiatives (i.e. revamping entire programs)
- Participate in and present work mentioned above to colleagues and clients
- 1-3 years of agency experience in an insights or strategy role
- Advanced understanding of 1:1/CRM, in particular via email and direct mail channels
- Ability to quickly synthesize information from various sources to create an actionable point of view
- Ability to convert strategic plans into actionable ones
- Highly resourceful, with strong research skills and a working knowledge of 1:1 analytics
- Ability to create effective & persuasive client presentations
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Highly creative and capable of working directly with creative teams
- Exceptional visual, oral and written communications skills; a captivating presenter
- Exceptional listening skills
- Resourcefulness and relentless pursuit of problem identification and solutions
- Ability to influence, negotiate and be persuasive
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible, and you’ll be too with weekly yoga and meditation.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.