- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. You will be a key player on the account team. You will be asked to support with several initiatives ranging from working with agency partners, and assisting with marketing plans, and marketing meetings.
This position comes with enormous growth opportunities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who will thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and have a passion for digital and 1:1.
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Become the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members.
- Handle digital and print production
- Anticipate client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
- Take an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief (positioning, benefits, etc.) and being the source of relevant product and market information
- Develop strong relationships with marketing clients and internal team members
- Exceptional ability to follow process
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
what you bring to the table.
- 1 - 2 years of experience working on 1:1 (email) clients preferred
- Understanding of direct and database management
- Aptitude for reviewing Analytic Reports, including such areas as response rates, web metrics, and providing strategic client recommendations
- Ability to manage several tasks at once with minimum supervision
- Strong team player with an open-mind and committed to excellence/passionate
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.