Account Executive (1:1/ CRM) - up to $50K
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a passion for advertising and 1:1/ CRM (email, direct mail).
As an Account Executive on one of our largest 1:1/ CRM clients, you will be responsible for the success of your assignment, including quality of the client relationship and program output across varying lines of business.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality and process is met against tight deadlines. As our ideal candidate, you are detail oriented, assertive, confident and enjoy the challenge of working on a large, fast-paced account.
This position comes with enormous growth opportunities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who will thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and have a passion for digital and direct.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. As an Account Executive (1:1/ CRM), you will:
- Lead and contribute during all phases of program requests
- Develop strong relationships with clients and internal team members
- Develop and present material to teams and clients
- Anticipating client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
- Taking an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief (positioning, benefits, etc.) and being the source of relevant product and market information
what you bring to the table.
- 1-2 years of experience working on 1:1/ CRM (email, direct mail) clients preferred
- Understanding of integrated campaigns (mass, social, digital, 1:1. CRM) highly valuable
- Understanding of 1:1/ CRM and database management
- Aptitude for reviewing Analytic Reports, including such areas as response rates, web metrics, and providing strategic client recommendations
- Ability to manage several tasks at once with strong presentation skills
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong team player with an open mind, passion and commitment to excellence
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.