- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
The Greenhouse, the agency created by Cossette, The&Partnership and Vision7 Media to service TELUS, is expanding its Analytics & Insights team, looking to add a Data Analyst.
This is an exciting time to join the Greenhouse and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to grow with a reputable agency as part of a global network. Reporting to the Director of Analytics and working on all lines of business, you will be empowered and given plenty of space to show what they can do, while still having support available when needed.
As a Data Analyst, you will provide analytical support across the organization, ranging from leveraging analytics and underlying trends and providing input into developing the measurement plan to support the strategies, to agency education and team development. In this fast-paced position, you will support analytics across Canada and essentially be the technical expert internally and among clients. You will develop state-of-the art methodologies for data collection, measurement and optimization for client marketing and creative, including digital media, creative messaging, social media, website content and 1:1 (DM, EM, re-targeting).
We are looking for a bright individual who loves data and analytics, can use SQL and is a master of Excel and familiar with big data architecture as this role is critical in supporting the 1:1 and media team with reporting, process improvement and building database solutions for our clients.
- Analyzing and preparing 1:1 and media reports for clients
- Creating scripts/queries and ETL tools to automate report generation
- Working to build and populate client dashboards by using the internal data infrastructure
- Using web analytic tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to provide insights on performance of digital campaigns
- Assisting with ad operations/media trafficking
- Effectively performing analysis of various types of 1:1, digital media packages and digital media opportunities
- Establishing KPI’s and success metrics for digital campaigns, including DR campaigns
- Collaboratively working to analyze and develop cross-platform media opportunities that include digital media elements
- Assisting in the preparation of documents and reports for client meetings and ongoing client communication
- Explaining complex data and analytical concepts and processes to non-analytic based teams (both via email and in face-to-face situations)
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet client, team and company needs
what you bring to the table.
- A passion for Big Data technologies and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills; proven technical ability and communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools such as DOMO, Data Google Studio and Tableau
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform preferred (Cloud Storage, Google BigQuery)
- Experience with coding language in SAS, SQL and SPSS is preferred
- Website, conversion and viewability tracking experience is a plus (GA, Adobe Analytics)
- Ad serving experience or knowledge is a plus (DCM)
- Experience with interpreting in-house and online research tools (Comscore, Vizu, Nielsen, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working with large groups / part of a team
- Proactive and eager to present new ideas and keen on collaborative environments and open-concept working
- Very strong math skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.