- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. You will:
- Lead and contribute to marketing and advertising initiatives
- Develop strong relationships with marketing clients
- Create and oversee process to streamline flow of information
- Present material to team and clients
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Show well-developed interpersonal skills
- Have computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have exceptionally strong organizational skills and attention to detail
what you bring to the table.
- 3-6 years of experience (ideally in an agency setting)
- Understanding of integrated campaigns (social and digital) preferred
- Strong knowledge in building budgets and tracking expenses
- Experience in both traditional and digital mediums
- Well organized, proficiency in Office software
- Ability to manage several tasks at once with strong leadership and presentation skills
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong team player with an open-mind and committed to excellence/passionate
- Committed to management and growth of subordinates
- Previous people management experience with a strong focus on mentorship
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.