- Vancouver, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. As an Account Director, you will:
- Be a leader, reinforcing the company’s value and culture
- Ensure that the agency, in every department, delivers the best possible product, firmly grounded in a thoughtful, strategically sound understanding of the client’s business
- Assume, in partnership with the strategy department, full responsibility for the brand’s strategic direction – its development and eventual client approval
- Advance the professional development of the people in your group, be willing to delegate and monitor their work
- A hands on leader, who is capable of coaching and motivating a team of juniors
what you bring to the table.
- Prior integrated advertising agency experience at management level, where you have been responsible for leading a business unit and being highly involved strategically
- Experience on a heavily focused mass or integrated account - tourism experience preferred
- Solid overall ATL, Digital / Social and Integrated marketing skills - with broader 'Digital' playing a key role - from Web, to Mobile, to Apps.
- Strong project management skills with the ability of handling a high volume of work
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible, and you’ll be too with weekly yoga and meditation.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.