Director, 1:1 Strategy
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
The Greenhouse team is on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. Never heard of the Greenhouse? The Greenhouse is a collaboration between Cossette, Cossette Media and the&partnership, formed in part to service TELUS. As a Senior Strategist on the Greenhouse team, you will:
Be responsible for designing and developing 1:1 strategies and providing strategic guidance for clients and agency account and creative teams on several 1:1 projects.
Provide direction and guidance to junior 1:1 strategists/data analysts, developing their subject matter expertise in 1:1.
what you bring to the table.
- 7+ years of experience in 1:1
- A strong consumer mindset and exceptional communication and business skills are needed to help unlock business insights, enable marketing decisions and drive value for our clients. You will
- Expert knowledge in 1:1, direct marketing, consumer behaviour
- Bachelor’s degree and/or marketing certification or diploma
- Loves data in all forms (CRM, Web/Digital, Social, Media) and hunting for insights
- Proactively packages insights and data to deliver valuable marketing intelligence to clients
- Automates recurring processes and find means for improving the 1:1 offering
- Experience with Adobe CRM and other 1:1 platforms is an asset but not required
- Experience in marketing communications environment with direct mail and/or email marketing programs preferably in an agency or supplier environment
- Confident, self-motivated, critical and persuasive; has an entrepreneurial and driven mindset
- Naturally curious and a relentless problem-solver
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Highly creative and capable of working directly with creative teams
- Exceptional visual, oral and written communications skills; a captivating presenter
- Exceptional listening skills
- Resourcefulness and relentless pursuit of problem identification and solutions
- Ability to influence, negotiate and be persuasive
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible, and you’ll be too with weekly yoga and meditation.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.