- Toronto, ON, Canada
Founded in April 2010, Jungle Media has grown to become a national influence on the media scene, winning awards for both innovation and leadership. Our goal is to deliver creative, strategic and results driven media campaigns for our clients. We work as experts in an evolving landscape, creating media that didn’t exist and exploring new species of Media.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to assist in the leadership of Jungle Media’s advanced capabilities in digital media. Working closely with the Head of Performance, the successful candidate will help design and execute our performance media product with the best technology partners in market and advanced optimization systems to deliver on our clients’ objectives. The successful candidate will work horizontally within a direct-response focused client team to deliver on our clients’ digital objectives. The successful candidate will be skilled in integrating both technical elements in advanced digital media with soft client-facing and team collaboration.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in digital media (Search, Display, and/or or Social) analyzing, reporting and running optimization programs for clients across many dimensions. An understanding and history of success using social media advertising platforms and technology partners is preferred.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Strategic design and implementation of performance advertising programs
- Ongoing reporting and optimization of programs using third-party technology
- Managing and maintaining testing and optimization roadmap
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with client
- Effectively analyzing results, impact of optimizations and tailoring strategies accordingly
- Establishing and documenting best practices for performance advertising product
- Working in a cross-functional team to deliver on integrated campaigns
- Campaign trafficking, account quality assurance and troubleshooting
- Budget, financial and time management
- Insights mining
- 3-5 years working in a digital media environment, paid search, paid social or display media
- Experience working with social buying platforms
- Experience with web-based applications, digital advertising systems and analytics programs (Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Bing Ads, 3rd party search tools: Marin, Kenshoo, DS3)
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Experience in optimization towards conversions and tracking.
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Intermediate knowledge of web standards and coding languages would be deemed an asset (HTML, APIs, Action Script)
- post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
When you join Jungle you are entering the top rank of Canadian media agencies.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jungle Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Jungle Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.