- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
The Greenhouse team is on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. Never heard of the Greenhouse? The Greenhouse is a collaboration between Cossette, Cossette Media and the&partnership, formed in part to service TELUS. As an Account Executive on the Greenhouse team, you will:
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Become the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members
- Maintain the momentum and efficient completion of all client projects
- Handle broadcast and print production
- Anticipate client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
- Provide a supporting role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief and being the source of relevant product and market information
- Maintain strong client rapport, building on the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the team
- Be aware of client requirements and guarantee that the agency has marshaled sufficient resources to effectively meet those needs
- Own competitive activity, including tracking creative and writing reports
what you bring to the table.
- Post Secondary education (Ideally in advertising or marketing)
- 1- 3 years of experience
- Strong Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong client relationship-building skills
- Broadcast and print production experience
- Strong project management and project coordination/execution skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a very fast paced environment with quick turnaround and tight deadlines
- Detailed, organized and with a strong sense of urgency
- Solutions oriented
- A true team player
- Ability to work independently while keeping the Account Supervisor informed
what's in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible, and you’ll be too with weekly yoga and meditation.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.