Ad Operations Coordinator
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. As an Ad Operations Coordinator, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign Trafficking: Creating and managing campaigns led by the planning and buying teams. The online advertising campaigns utilize CPV, CPA, CPC, and CPM pricing models.
- Providing social and video advertising expertise: Supporting campaign execution across social media and video-platform campaigns, such as within the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube advertising ecosystems, either immediately or through internal training.
- Campaign Maintenance: Investigating and managing all systems to keep up-to-date with the most recent campaign information (bidding strategies, ad testing frameworks, targeting details, etc.).
- Strategic Execution: Comparing current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements.
- Process Enhancement: Continuously supporting the development and improvement of ad operational processes. Driving efficiency across all digital execution.
what you bring to the table.
- Post-secondary education required, preferably in a media or marketing related program (fresh grads are welcome)
- Attention to detail required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, Excel in particular
- willingness to continually learn and stay ahead of the new media curve
- Strong written and verbal presentation abilities
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- We have a rooftop patio.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.