Social Media Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, energy and a passion for social media and advertising.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized, a team player and a self-starter. You take great pride in knowing the latest trends in social content and platform updates. The ever-changing digital landscape intrigues you and you understand social communications across multiple digital touchpoints. Rather than just participate in social media, you have an understanding of how it can be leveraged to benefit businesses and brands.
In this role, you will be a part of our social team and responsible for managing various social media channels for one of the Agency’s biggest clients. This is a high volume and fast-paced account so we are ideally looking for someone with previous agency experience. Outside of being a social media guru we are looking for someone who has impeccable writing skills as you will be responsible for engaging and interacting with different social media communities. We’re also looking for someone who understands social metrics and is able to identify the ‘so what?’ behind them as you’ll also be working with our analytics team to support on research, insights development and reporting to measure the success of our campaigns.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- monitoring social media accounts and responding to questions and comments
- being highly familiar with the tone of the client and being able to represent across social channels accordingly
- developing multi-platform social media community management guidelines
- supporting the creation of monthly trend reports, campaign pulse reports and conducting sentiment analysis
- supporting the creation of organic content (ideation, creative development, copywriting)
- supporting the management of the monthly content calendars
- participating in research and social listening to uncover insights for strategic planning
- providing thought-starters into new & emerging trends and how they might be applied to current projects and campaigns
- performing agency duties such as attending meetings, participating in presentations, and attending client events
- bringing value based upon your experience and interests within the social and advertising space
what you bring to the table.
- a minimum of 3 years experience working in social media marketing and community management
- extensive knowledge in social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn and emerging platforms
- exceptional writing skills for social content
- demonstrated ability to fully understand social media metrics and what they mean to businesses and brands
- experience working with platform social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Sysomos & Social Bakers
- exemplary grammar, communication skills, reporting skills and proficiency in G Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- agency experience is preferred
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.