- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Level Eleven Communications is a strategically-led and creatively-driven marketing agency which provides off-the-dial results to clients in the automotive and retail industries. We take the time to really get to know the audience, unearth mindsets and motivations throughout their journey, plotting and mapping the most influential moments to engage them along the way.
We’re on the lookout for a great Account Executive who is passionate and excited to step into a new role. Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with media, creative and production, you will be providing essential support to other members of the team thereby facilitating the day-to-day smooth running of the business.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end in a cohesive, efficient manner.
About the role:
- Coordinate internal resources and suppliers for the flawless execution of client projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Document internal and client contact reports and outline key action items and responsibilities
- Act with a sense of urgency and authority to facilitate quick decisions with short lead times
- Effectively communicate in order to represent and align client objectives, team strategy and performance metrics
- Manage the relationship with the client and all key stakeholders
- Create and present with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Post Secondary education in Marketing, Advertising or a related field, combined with previous internship or work experience in a communications agency environment
- Great relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Solutions oriented with strong critical thinking, analytical and mathematical skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint with good written and oral communication skills
- Able to deliver flawless execution in an efficient manner
- Previous Auto/Retail clients is an asset
Are you ready to make your mark with Level Eleven? We’d love to hear from you!
Still curious as to who we are? Check out our website at L11.ca
Please apply for career opportunities @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings.
Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level Eleven is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Level Eleven is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.