- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great!
As a planner/ buyer with a focus on digital channels you will:
- Be a guru when it comes to understanding your clients target market and responsible for staying up to date with media trends by doing research on a regular basis.
- Work with account lead(s), digital team and strategy team to develop media plans and objectives for our clients
- Develop and present integrated media plans to clients
- Negotiate the purchase of media with media vendors and managing all related contracts and insertion orders
- Work with the Media team and other agency teams in developing trafficking documents and ad distribution
- In platform campaign set up
- Work with the Creative and Client Services team to coordinate the performance measurement framework
- Prepare and present campaign reports, performance insights and recommendations
what you bring to the table.
- You have a minimum of 3 years planning and buying experience
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager an asset
- You are knowledgeable about the Canadian media landscape, media usage trends, and available advertising vehicles and formats
- You have experience in 360 planning being able to plan across both traditional and digital channels integrating the two where possible
- Digital focus with eagerness to learn traditional channels will also be considered
- You have experience working with media research tools such as Telmar, Comspoint, Lens Radio/TV, Comscore, Adtraq, DDS, and other research tools
- You have proven negotiation skills and can build excellent rapport with reps
- You are analytical, organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- You are a team player but you also have the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Docs
- You possess excellent written and oral presentation skills in English
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.