- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great.
As a Digital Planner/Buyer, you will be responsible for dealing with clients directly, planning and managing budgets. You will be preparing and presenting pre and post-buy reports to clients, negotiating to drive the best cost efficiencies, meeting client strategies and campaign objectives. You will be a guru when it comes to understanding your clients target market and responsible for staying up to date with media trends by doing research on a regular basis.
- Work with account lead(s), digital team and strategy team to develop media plans and objectives for our clients
- Develop and present integrated media plans to clients
- Negotiate the purchase of media with media vendors and managing all related contracts and insertion orders
- Work with the Media team and other agency teams in developing trafficking documents and ad distribution
- In platform campaign set up
- Work with the Creative and Client Services team to coordinate the performance measurement framework
- Prepare and present campaign reports, performance insights and recommendations
what you bring to the table.
- A minimum of 3 years planning and buying experience
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager an asset
- Knowledgeable about the Canadian media landscape, media usage trends, and available advertising vehicles and formats
- Experience in 360 planning being able to plan across both traditional and digital channels integrating the two where possible
- Digital focus with eagerness to learn traditional channels
- Experience working with media research tools such as Telmar, Comspoint, Lens Radio/TV, Comscore, Adtraq, DDS, and other research tools
- Proven negotiation skills and can build excellent rapport with reps
- Analytical, organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- A team player but you also have the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Docs
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible, and you’ll be too with weekly yoga and meditation.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.