360 Media Planning Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great.
As a Media Planning Manager, you will be accountable for managing a client portfolio group. You will be responsible for overseeing integrated marketing campaigns bringing them from conception to execution, within a timely manner and with flawless execution across planning and buying. We are looking for someone who is comfortable stepping into a leadership role as you will act as the key influencer in developing the strategy behind campaigns and working with key IAT members as required.
We are looking for someone with impeccable interpersonal and client management skills as you will be the key client contact. Outside of being great at managing client relationships we are looking for someone who is highly adaptable and nimble as client and business needs constantly change so you need to know how to navigate through these changes.
You will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching a team of high potential media planners. Outside of being comfortable in a leadership role we are looking for someone who is comfortable being involved in the day to day planning tasks and being in the weeds when needed.This is an exciting opportunity as it offers the chance to run high profile campaigns, be a mentor and take part in an agency that is taking risks within the media world!
what you bring to the table.
- 5 – 8 years of integrated Media Planning and Buying experience (360)
- Experience working in a full-service agency and/or agency integration.
- An experienced people manager who has a passion for developing and coaching juniors
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent strategic and presentation skills
- CPG experience (Considered an asset)
- Strong understanding of media strategy development
- Innovative thinking and approaches
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple demands within challenging deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Outstanding negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to see a new idea through from concept to execution
- Strong attention to detail and very good at overseeing budget control
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you'll be too with weekly yoga and meditation.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
Please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International to apply and stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.