- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. As a Performance Coordinator, you will work within the Performance Group at Cossette Media. The Performance Group is made up of dedicated subject matter experts (SMEs) who develop and manage world class strategies in Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social and emerging platforms. Partnering closely and working collaboratively with our Media Planning teams, the Performance Group’s mandate is to drive measurable results to our clients’ businesses. We are product owners and champions. We drive innovation in strategy, testing, measurement and operations.
Reporting directly to a Performance Manager, your primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supporting your Manager or Specialist in the design of world class paid search and social programs
- Performing campaign setup, trafficking, QA against timelines in line with Cossette best practice
- Managing maintenance and pacing of paid search and social accounts
- Supporting in development of strategic insights and client presentations / reports
- Supporting your team’s financial processes in budgeting, reconciliation and time management
what you bring to the table.
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Basic understanding of digital advertising principles
- Experience with web-based applications, digital advertising systems and analytics programs helpful but not required
- Knowledge of web standards and coding languages (HTML, SEO Principles, Action Script)
- General knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- We have a rooftop patio.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- If you have sent us your book, we have received it.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.