Media Services Coordinator
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to be a great addition to the team.
We are looking for a Media Services Coordinator. This is an administrative position where you will be responsible for the maintenance associated with media buys, plans and research across multiple channels (video, audio, digital, out of home & print), outlets and accounts. You will:
- Resolve media vendor discrepancies
- Work with vendors to gather affidavits not received in normal course
- Establish rapport with Media Buyers/Planners, Budget Analyst, Account Payables as well as fellow Media Services Managers
- Collaborate on client billing and updating BCR’s (budget control reports)
- Data Inputting
- Issue updated internal Status Reports to Media Buyers/Planners, and Budget Analyst when necessary
- Learn Cossette Media processes, systems, internal tools and policies
- Support the Budget Analyst and fulfill ad hoc requests for invoices as required
- Assist with client competitive reporting
what you bring to the table.
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to follow multi-step instructions
- Resourceful; able to work independently
- Familiarity with client estimate and reconciliation invoicing process as well as Adtraq (media operations system) an asset
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
- We have a rooftop patio with space to breathe.