New Business Account Coordinator
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great.
This is not a traditional account management role as you will not be dedicated to a specific client but you will be expected to support across all potential new business pitches. This is a perfect fit for someone who is confident but is also willing to learn, as you will work closely with senior-level executives in ensuring we have all required information and resources in place in order to achieve the best possible results.
As the New Business Account Coordinator, you will be the go-to person when it comes to anything that has to do with new business pitches. This involves managing company information, researching competitors, keeping track of research findings, filing past pitch information & content, being able to sift through important information and pass along to pitch team.
This is an exciting BIG opportunity for someone to step into, however along with the big tasks come the small tasks that are just as important. Such as the administrative work which includes, but is not limited to:
- booking meetings and boardrooms
- taking notes & putting together contact reports
- proofreading, formatting decks and making editing revisions
- being the go to with ad hoc duties on pitch date for clients and pitch team– such as grabbing coffees, printing handouts, being prepared with back-up content, setting up pitch computer, etc
- helping and leading agency internal projects
- helping organize and upload Award Submissions
As amazing as this opportunity is, it is important to note that this is a very demanding role and will require the individual to work on some weekends and evenings. So please only apply if you are truly comfortable taking on an opportunity that requires this.
what you bring to the table.
- Ideally a college diploma or university degree
- Prior Account Management internship experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and heightened sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment (new business pitches can be stressful as we all want to win!) while also being able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of confidence working with senior leaders
- Strong communication abilities (both written & verbal)
- Some experience and design skills with PowerPoint and Keynote (considered an asset)
- Flexibility, agility and the ability to thrive while wearing many hats whenever needed
- Persistence with a focus on the final product and the drive required to get things done, (as this role is heavily focused on working around strict deadlines)
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
- We have a rooftop patio with space to breathe.
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.