Talent Specialist [HR Generalist]
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide. Our four operating divisions are Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective:
- Cossette is a leading marketing communications agency in Canada, providing fully integrated advertising services with offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax.
- Vision7 Media is Canada’s largest independent media planning, buying group, operating primarily under the Cossette Media and Jungle Media brands.
- Citizen Relations is a leading public relations company with an international presence (US, Canada, UK and Asia) and multiple global partnerships.
- The Camps Collective is a digital-based agency group that focuses on advertising, digital marketing, Internet communications and social media.
In our capacity as shared services, our national talent team provides recruitment, training and development across the Vision 7 International network. We are looking for a Talent Specialist with HR Generalist experience to join our team in Toronto.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from HR leaders in compensation & benefits, leadership, strategy and talent acquisition. Some of the day-to-day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Employee Onboarding – new hire orientation, including management of buddy program, payroll & benefits, and introduction to talent tools
- Compensation – supporting talent team with compensation structure, communication and imputing structure changes into the master comp file.
- Data & Analytics – reviewing 3-month onboarding check-ins and exit interviews and compiling quarterly reports by agency brand
- Performance Management – being an advocate for our talent tools and supporting V7 agencies and the talent team in their use and reviewing performance management plans for Managers as needed.
- Benefits Coordination – providing support on short & long-term disability, maternity leave, and benefit programs
- Employee Relations – providing advice and counsel as needed
- Facilitation – providing support on HR-related training
- Special Projects – providing support to national talent team leaders on special projects as assigned.
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in an HR generalist role
- Post-secondary education in HR
- Ability to quickly adapt and be flexible to different situations
- Collaborative nature - strong interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities
- Passion - we are looking for someone who loves what they do
- Confidence and ability to thrive in our fast-paced environment
- Strong project management capabilities with a keen eye for detail
- Sound knowledge of employment law
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with innovative, award winning marketing & communications agencies.
- An opportunity to be a part of a National Talent Team where you will collaborate alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- A dog friendly office.
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vision 7 International is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision 7 International is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.