- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way. We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work within the Programmatic Group at Cossette Media. The Programmatic Group is made up of dedicated subject matter experts (SMEs) in programmatic media who develop and manage world class programmatic strategies. Partnering closely and working collaboratively with our Media Planning teams and clients, the Programmatic Group’s mandate is to drive measurable results to our clients’ businesses. We are product owners and champions. We drive innovation in strategy, testing, measurement and operations.
Reporting directly to a Programmatic Strategist the primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Executing world class programmatic programs: trafficking, pacing, QA
- Raise delivery issues with strategists, implement solutions
- Meet delivery timelines as outlined in best practice and process documentation
- Performance, budget, financial and time management
- Work collaboratively with technology partners
what you bring to the table.
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills and strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Experience with web-based applications, demand side platforms (doubleclick bid manager, the trade desk, amazon ad platform, stack adapt, AOL One, adform) ad servers (dcm, adform,sizmek), DMPs, and Analytics systems (e.g adobe, oracle, GA360)
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
- We have a rooftop patio with space to breathe.
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.