- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work within the Performance Group at Cossette Media. The Performance Group is made up of dedicated subject matter experts (SMEs) who develop and manage world class strategies in Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social and emerging platforms. Partnering closely and working collaboratively with our Media Planning teams, the Performance Group’s mandate is to drive measurable results to our clients’ businesses. We are product owners and champions. We drive innovation in strategy, testing, measurement and operations.
Reporting directly to a Performance Manager, your primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supporting your Manager or Specialist in the design of world class paid search and social programs
- Performing campaign setup, trafficking, QA against timelines in line with Cossette best practice
- Managing maintenance and pacing of paid search and social accounts
- Supporting in development of strategic insights and client presentations / reports
- Supporting your team’s financial processes in budgeting, reconciliation and time management
what you bring to the table.
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Basic understanding of digital advertising principles
- Experience with web-based applications, digital advertising systems and analytics programs helpful but not required
- Knowledge of web standards and coding languages (HTML, SEO Principles, Action Script)
- General knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
- We have a rooftop patio with space to breathe.
Please apply @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.