- Toronto, ON, Canada
Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide. Vision 7 International has four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective.
- Cossette is a leading marketing communications agency in Canada, providing fully integrated advertising services. Cossette has offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax.
- Vision7 Media is Canada’s largest independent media planning, buying group, operating primarily under the Cossette Media and Jungle Media brands.
- Citizen Relations is a leading public relations company with an international presence (US, Canada, UK and Asia) and multiple global partnerships.
- The Camps Collective is a digital-based agency group that focuses on advertising, digital marketing, Internet communications and social media.
The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for all financial activities related to client billing. The main functions include production of all client invoices and their processing in the system in accordance with client agreements and company financial procedures.
As a member of the Finance Department, you will work closely with the Account Services team. You will also be responsible for providing ongoing support and guidance to the Account Manager and the Client.
Completing billing requests on accounting system:
- Analyzing billing requests to ensure they fit company policies and procedures:
- Entering and reconciling of invoices to system and ensuring appropriate sign-offs
- Sending invoices to client according to specifications and client agreement and understanding client contracts
- Create monthly WIP aging schedules for review by project leads. Ensure project leads provide comments and documentation on significant balances that have aged. Conduct follow-ups and discussions with project leads as required to ensure timely billing of WIP balances and to ensure no buildup of stale-dated WIP is experienced
- Keeping all important information regarding billing instructions documented, including client signed quotes/SOW/contracts
Ensuring accurate revenue reporting:
- Meeting with Account service team on a regular basis to review work in progress; revenue taken has appropriate back up in accordance to contract agreement and company policies
- Bringing up any issues to Account Manager and ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Printing and distribution of Gross Revenue Reports on a monthly basis
- Coding of all billable supplier invoices and checking entry to accounts payable
Ad hoc duties:
- Provide reporting and documentation to auditors for reviews and year-end audit
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as determined by the Finance Manager or Director of Finance
- College or University diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of Billing experience or related activity; preferably in an agency or similar industry
- Previous advertising agency experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong team player
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
Vision7 is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.