Office Coordinator & Receptionist
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vision 7 is among the top 40 international marketing communications companies in the world with four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective.
Our Vision 7 office in Vancouver has an opening for an enthusiastic team player to join a leading edge marketing communications firm as our Office Coordinator & Receptionist. You will be able to create a professional first impression to clients and visitors, both in person and on the telephone. You will take the helm at the front desk and help drive pivotal changes to ensure all aspects of the reception desk and common areas are neat and equipped to run smoothly and efficiently.
A portion of this role also includes supporting the Finance and Administration teams which requires basic financial acumen or a strong desire to learn and enhance that skill set.
The Office Coordinator role is perfect for someone who strives to provide superior customer service and wants to start a career in administrative services !
- Be the first point of contact to greet staff and clients
- Answer questions and direct visitors to the appropriate people or services
- Accept and coordinate messenger and courier deliveries
- Order supplies, track invoices, and obtain approvals as necessary
- Update staff lists and organize staff daily duties
- Perform other administrative duties as needed such as word processing, compiling and recording data, maintaining files and inventories, operating office equipment, and sorting mail.
- Maintenance and general upkeep of workspace and boardrooms
- Collaborate with team members for event planning and building office culture
- Assist other departments with administrative projects and initiatives
- Assisting senior executives with timesheets, expenses, or other relatable need
- Vendor invoice review and processing
- Travel reconciliations
- Corporate credit card reconciliation
- Friendly outgoing personality; confident, self-starter, and ability to take initiative
- Intermediate user of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Accounts Payable experience (preferred)
- Background in business or finance is an asset
- Comfortable with Google applications (gmail, gchat, and google calendar)
- Resourceful problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to take direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Exceptional listening skills
- Tact and the ability to stay calm during busy periods
- A genuine interest in people and helping others
- The desire and ability to work with little supervision when dealing with routine matters
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vision7 (including all of its subsidiary companies) is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.