- Toronto, ON, Canada
We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
your vibe attracts your tribe.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. You will:
- Own award submissions for the agency.
- Create work back schedules
- Manage award show database
- Communicate with senior leaders and execs for approvals
- Communicate specs to studio and creative teams
- Coordinate/collect full and complete campaign details for each piece of award show work
- credits, client info, media info, creative assets
- Package and label award show proofs/videos etc.
- Maintain updated list of award show wins.
- Organize and oversee layouts of award show proofs and digital files.
- Data entry of submissions with the necessary support from admin staff.
what you bring to the table.
- 1+ years of experience with award show submissions within an agency environment
- Able to manage projects and have great attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced, advertising agency environment
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive info
- Must be proactive, take initiative
- You are both a team player and able to work independently
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
- We have a rooftop patio with space to breathe.
Please apply for career opportunities @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.