Ad Operations Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
We are currently seeking an Ad Operations Manager to join our team in Toronto.
- Provide development and management to the ad operations team
- Provide troubleshooting support for the ad operations team that supports English and French offices for Vision 7’s media campaign trafficking
- Lead and actively manage the digital ad ops systems evolution to ensure internal efficiency as well as to drive client campaign successes
- Provide process on-boarding to new internal partners
- Lead ad operations system and process changes and manage information distribution
- Coordinate with delivery teams to provide support for streamlined client reporting
- Work closely with the digital delivery teams of Cossette clients to ensure quality delivery of the digital projects
- Maintain and evolve ad operations information database.
- Partner with Cossette’s clients’ digital & business teams to develop new digital ideas and proof of concept
- Provide regular updates on ad operations and ad tech related projects to senior management
2+ years’ experience in a large digital organization
2+ years ad operations experience
1+ years management experience
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.