Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide.
Vision 7 International has four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective. Cossette is a leading marketing communications agency in Canada, providing fully integrated advertising services. Cossette has offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax.
Vision7 Media is Canada’s largest independent media planning, buying group, operating primarily under the Cossette Media and Jungle Media brands;
Citizen Relations is a leading public relations company with an international presence (US, Canada, UK and Asia) and multiple global partnerships;
The Camps Collective is a digital-based agency group that focuses on advertising, digital marketing, Internet communications and social media.
The Finance Administrator is a hybrid role with responsibilities in accounts receivable, while providing administrative support to the finance team. We’re looking for a strong team player who is full of positive energy and high spirits, willing to go beyond!
- Take ownership and responsibility for an assigned accounts receivable (AR) portfolio by having a strong understand of the clients and their business
- Build ageing-balance reports and summaries as part of managing collections
- Prioritize collections based on exposure and impact to profitability - ensuring efforts lead to a strong financial report in both cash flow and bad debts
- Positively impact cash flow by resolving barriers that prevent customers from paying account balances
- Handles all calls to/from external clients to collect outstanding account balances and follow-up on promises to pay
- Negotiate terms for repayment plans on high risk accounts that have fallen behind terms
- Identify high risk collections and initiates the process with 3rd party collections for delinquent balances
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Collaborate with colleagues, various team leader, and vendors as required to resolve issues and enable customers to make payment
- Minimum 2 years related experience in an accounts receivable function preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
Vision7 is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.