Account Manager - XM
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We are Citizen Relations. We are an earned-first creative agency, which means we come up with big ideas that actually earn people’s attention. And that starts with not just talking to audiences, but by doing something they connect with. Seems simple, but it’s harder than it looks.
Our POV is simple. Consumers of all kinds have evolved. No longer can you just shove your message down their throat. You have to find common ground between people and your company and what you stand for. When you do it right, you earn their attention and actions and a changed perspective, behaviour or attitude. And this approach has worked, allowing us to get results for some of the biggest brands in the world - and win some awards along the way.
Citizen Relations is hiring a Full Time – Experiential Account Manager
What will you do?
- Manage a team executing large scale XM events including: mobile tours, conferences, sponsorships, media events & PR stunts
- Create and design program plans as well as oversee creative design and collateral production
- Manage a budget; creation and tracking throughout programs
- Support program development (scheduling, resourcing, sourcing, scripting and training)
- Client and account management (including client channel partners – logistics, stock and shipping)
- Manage all external supplier relationships
- Coordinate team efforts in the recruiting, training and ongoing development of a high performance field team
- Strong orientation to identifying and maintaining operational best practices
- 3-5 years related experience (agency/experiential/in-field preferred)
- University degree or equivalent – business related preferred.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills; will be required to translate client communication to team communication.
- Experience leading a team/relevant people management experience (remote management considered an asset)
- Able to prioritize, problem solve and multi-task.
- Highly adaptable; Ability to handle high stress situations and utilize problem solving techniques to find the best solutions.
- Strong business acumen and proven analytical capabilities
- Proven negotiation skills
- Activation/XM experience and/or event production experience a must
As cliche as it sounds, we put our people first. We amplify our team through a culture of openness, personal growth, innovative strategy and tech, and a hunger to do amazing work.
Citizen Relations has over 200 citizens on our team, with offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec City, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Singapore. Our affiliate network includes 40 cities in North America, and over 60 countries worldwide.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to learn more @CitizenCanada
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Citizen Relations is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Citizen Relations is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.