- Toronto, ON, Canada
Full Time, 6-month Contract
we are #oneCossette
Although we are considered part of the Canadian marketing communications agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette was founded on guts, creativity and innovation by a handful of university grads with a dream. It is that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to make things that matter for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
At Cossette, our ability to integrate social media into the wider marketing mix to deliver innovative solutions to clients is our point of difference. We are looking for a Content Creator to join our in-house content team to ideate, create, and produce a wide variety of content for one of our major clients. The role will be the pinnacle for brand evolution using Social Media as the driving force. We really want to take the brand to the next level via content creation. This position will encompass everything from brainstorming cool ideas, to shooting and editing video, photography, as well as setting the bar for innovation across social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Snapchat. We need a passionate and hands-on creative thinker who loves stepping out of their comfort zone and trying new things.
- Working with the wider team to brainstorm ideas and campaigns for a variety of products and messages
- Shooting/filming and editing content (in-house tools such as DSLRs, Lighting, etc.)
- Helping maintain brand voice
- Staying up to date with cultural and social trends in order to jump on creative opportunities
- Working closely with wider team to stay on top of campaigns and additional content opportunities
- Work with social analytics team and strategy to align marketing objectives
- 2+ years creating brand social media content
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of lighting techniques and equipment (flags, diffusion), DSLRs, Sound equipment and mixing
- In-depth knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry. We humbly accepted 254 awards in 2018 including the coveted Agency of the Year title for the third year in a row.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each other’s backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily… rooftop cocktails anyone?
Dogs of Cossette are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.