Financial Operations Specialist - 1 Year Contract
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We are #oneCossette
Although we are considered part of the Canadian marketing communications agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette was founded on guts, creativity and innovation by a handful of university grads with a dream. It is that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to make things that matter for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
FINANCIAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
RARE HYBRID ROLE - Financial Ops / Project Manager required
As a Financial Operations Manager you will work closely with several departments including Accounts, Finance & the Project Management team to support daily financial operations on our McDonald’s client. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Overall client billing management (management of BCRs, Invoice Trackers, Billing Reports, tracking timesheets and budget variances for specific projects
- Client meeting scheduling and agenda planning
- Assisting in creation and management of monthly reports, reforecasts and year end packages
- Creation & maintenance of budget and quotation of the clients
- Supporting the Financial Operations team during audits and regulatory examinations where necessary
- Own the financial reporting piece and present financial reporting to key stakeholders (Director of Finance, General Manager, President & business stakeholders)
- Operate, Manage and enhance the financial close process for the various business units
The Ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- 3+ years in Finance - with solid budget reconciliation experience
- A self-starter and who is highly familiar with Excel, Pivot tables and other analytical tools
- Advertising Agency experience an asset - Creative Industry experience a must
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to network and communicate effectively across levels and departments while meeting strict timelines
- CPA or related accounting designation an asset, but not mandatory.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.