Finance/ Admin Assistant - 1 Year Contract
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide. Vision 7 International has four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective. Cossette is a leading marketing communications agency in Canada, providing fully integrated advertising services. Cossette has offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax. Vision7 Media is Canada’s largest independent media planning, buying group, operating primarily under the Cossette Media and Jungle Media brands; Citizen Relations is a leading public relations company with an international presence (US, Canada, UK and Asia) and multiple global partnerships; The Camps Collective is a digital-based agency group that focuses on advertising, digital marketing, Internet communications and social media.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING A FINANCE/ADMIN ASSISTANT
As a FINANCE/ADMIN ASSISTANT, you will:
- Assist with billing requests and client invoicing
- Help finance team pulling backup requested by clients
- Scanning and filing important documents into accounting software
- Assist with Accounts payable invoices and urgent requests
- Assist with operational function of finance team
- Help financial analyst preparing reports for cabs and courier expenses
- Plan department day for finance team
- Other duties as assigned
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Capable of preparing documents and files
- Ability to work in fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Experience working in Finance or accounting industry is an asse
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
Vision7 is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.