- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work within the Programmatic Group at Cossette Media. The Programmatic Group is made up of dedicated subject matter experts (SMEs) in programmatic media who develop and manage world class programmatic strategies. Partnering closely and working collaboratively with our Media Planning teams, the Programmatic Group’s mandate is to drive measurable results to our clients’ businesses. We are product owners and champions. We drive innovation in strategy, testing, measurement and operations.
Reporting directly to the VP of Programmatic and indirectly to our individual client owners, the primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create world class programmatic programs and showcase them effectively
- Support media groups transition to fully programmatic plans
- Enhance product and process and train and mentor team of traders, programmatic planners
- Partner closely with DSPs, Pubs, Clients and Media teams to educate
- Performance, budget, financial and time management
- Programmatic trading experience: 2-4 years
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills and strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Experience with web-based applications, demand side platforms (doubleclick bid manager, the trade desk, amazon ad platform, stack adapt, AOL One, adform) ad servers (dcm, adform,sizmek), DMPs, and Analytics systems (e.g adobe, oracle, GA360)
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry. We humbly accepted 254 awards in 2017 including the coveted Agency of the Year title for the second year in a row.
- We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Our people are the best. We have each other’s backs.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
- We have flexible hours and fun happens daily… rooftop cocktails anyone?
- Dogs of Cossette are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
- All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply via our career page @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.