Client Finance Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
Vision 7 is among the top 40 international marketing communications companies in the world with four operating divisions: Cossette, Citizen Relations, The Camps Collective and Vision 7 Media.
Our Vision 7 office in New York has an immediate opening for a Client Finance Analyst. This role will be the key contact for all client billing. Good communication and interpersonal skills are imperative. Attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to work proactively while prioritizing multiple demands.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Client Finance Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- This includes: Issue prebill, progress bill and final invoices; Obtain confirmation of signed estimate or other form of client approval; Ensure client contracts and rates are accurate; Perform regular review of WIP’s (hard costs and time); Coordinate and participate in monthly billing meetings; Recognize revenue in line with the policy.
- Various projects relating to clients, billing etc Manage client reconciliations where applicable Follow and implement internal control procedures
- Cross train on all business units for coverage purposes
- Assist shared services and account services where needed with AR collections and elevate problems where needed
- Regular review of WIP reports and provides status reports
- Partner with other Analysts where needed
- Promote the accounting department’s role in providing quality service and efficiency. Perform filing, general office duties and other duties as assigned.
- Lead AR Collections on a weekly basis
- Reconcile all deposits
- Maintain US rolling revenue tracker
- Create monthly and mid-month utilization reports
- Revenue recognition and variance analysis
- Primary contact on all client finance reporting requests
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- 1 year of Accounting coursework or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Team player
- Strong oral and written communications skills Great attention to detail
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Knowledge of Maconomy is preferred.
We thank all who apply, but only those whose experience matches our requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Vision7 (including all of its subsidiary companies) is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.