Senior Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Reporting to the US MD of Consumer Marketing and VP Delivery, the Senior Project Manager oversees all facets of project development and delivery at Citizen US. The Project Manager provides leadership and direction to all internal teams, ensuring the smooth execution of planned projects.
Manage projects from RFP stage through implementation and completion. Act as hub of information for creative, account team, media, strategy, production and corporate services.
Build strong rapport with members of the department you support, in addition to partnering with functional and operations leadership and/or key vendor contacts
Work with client services teams and finance to create and build Statement of Works and Estimates
Develop accurate project plan schedules to monitor and track progress
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Manage project financials including percentage completion, contribution margins and revenue projections
Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
Communicate changes to plan and resulting implications to senior leaders
Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
Collaborate with Resource Manager to ensure efficient and effective use of project resources
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5-8 years of experience in a project management, business management, and/or client service/account management role within a traditional PR, or Integrated Communications and Marketing entity.
- PR operational or financial experience strongly preferred
- A comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of Client finance management including SOW pricing, value pricing, efficiency staffing, estimating out-of-pocket (hard costs), calculating CAC and client profitability, BCR tracking and revenue forecasting, capacity analysis and utilization/realization metrics
- Comfortable managing projects that range into the unknown and have never been tried
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints
- Proficient with MS Project and other tools
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to reduce project risks and increase quality
- Ability to predict and manages cost/timing overruns and can estimate the resulting impact
- A dynamic team player and strong communicator within a fast-paced environment and in cross-functional/multidisciplinary teams
- Able to communicate effectively on project status, requirement, changes, risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders, including clients if/as needed
- Ability to maintain multi-month projects, priorities, budgets and schedules
- Ability to drive a project profitability and manage all aspects of a project’s financial lifecycle
- PMP/PMI considered an asset but not an absolute necessity
- Highly organized and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
We thank all who apply, but only those whose experience matches our requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Vision7 (including all of its subsidiary companies) is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.