- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING A MEDIA SUPERVISOR
As a Media Supervisor for Cossette Media you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include identifying consumer, category, product and competitive insights to develop media strategies.You will maintain strong partner and client relationships. You will also be responsible for the development of campaigns while ensuring that we are meeting campaign KPIs.
Some of your other key responsibilities will include:
· Developing and presenting integrated media plans to clients with a focus on digital
· Accuracy and quality control of client budgets
· Expert use of Media planning tools, functions and process
· Training and development for direct reports
· Striving and pushing for award winning work
· New business support as required
· Expert knowledge of all forms of media including planning tools and best practices/processes
· Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
· Strong presentation skills & excellent negotiation skills
· Experience with industry leading media planning tools
· At least 5 plus years of media planning experience
· Strong project management and client servicing skills
· Deep retail and franchise experience (asset)
· Post secondary education (preferred)
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know